Power & Ground Detection
Before purchasing a generator, the location it will work on should be determined and a survey of power need has to be done. The most suitable generators are recommended to our customers following a free-of-charge survey of site and power need performed by all Aksa Authorized Service Points.
Important points to be considered in survey of site and power need:
- To perform the power need survey in the right way, the active and reactive powers, startup (motor) loads, compensation and UPS loads must be taken into account.
- The ground the generator will be placed on should be smooth
- A proper air intake and output should be ensured.
- A suitable fuel system should be available.
- The outlet of the exhaust system should be of the shortest distance possible and should not damage the surroundings.